The toll free number for all of our elected officials in Washington, D.C. is (1866) 220-0044.
Southern CA - Important Issues
|Upcoming Events & News Items||Photographs & Videos||Contacts||Important Issues|
There are a myriad of important issues in the news facing each of us with questions and what actions we can take to change the direction of events. There are many issues which don't make the headline news of the major media outlets at all. We are dedicated to bringing these issues to the forefront and offering ways that action can be taken to change some events which are detrimental to human health and Earth's environment.
1) Geoengineering - Solar Radiation Management
2) Persistent Jet Contrails and their impact on agriculture, human health and the Earth's Environment
3) Lack of Direct Sunlight Reaching the Earth Today - Photosynthesis - Lack of Vitamin D - Loss of Solar Panel Power Production from Man-Made Clouds and haze.
4) Honey Bee and the Decline of Other Pollinators due to Genetically Modified Foods & Insecticide Usage
5) Experimental and other Ongoing Weather Modification Program in U.S. and around the World
6) Upper Atmospheric Testing by NASA, the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy
7) H.A.A.R.P. (General Information to be found on the Agriculture Defense Coalition Website.)
8) Genetically Modified Foods
9) Agriculture Issues
10) Toxic Chemicals + Herbicides, Pesticides & Insecticides
11) U.S. Navy plans to decimate 11.7 Million Marine Mammals during their 5-Year Warfare Testing Experiments and Exercises in the Pacific, Atlantic, and the Gulf of Mexico starting in 2008. Each U.S. Navy 5-Year Warfare Testing Environmental Impact Statement is online and each of the 16 now online are either ongoing, recently approved, or to be approved in 2011.
12) Tree Death & Decline in the United States and other countries.
13) Privatization of water across the United States and implication for agriculture crop production.
14) Changes in Soil pH, water quality, and toxic chemicals in your drinking and irrigation water from a variety of sources including upper atmospheric experiments and military experiments and programs.
There are more issues...but these have broad implications for all life on Earth. We encourage everyone to educate themselves on issues they feel are important and then to begin to work at the grassroots level to organize, hold meetings, and work to make changes through local government at the grassroots level. We also encourage action at the state and federal level as well. Remember that you will make progress when you can take the actual documents (or good summaries), to your elected officials, and their staff, to educate and promote action. Lobbyists in Washington DC and elsewhere make friends and educate...we must do the same.
We encourage everyone to back up their complaints with facts not beliefs. We encourage everyone to set a good example...use information which is well documented...not based on beliefs which will only marginalize our voices when requesting that change take place. If the only action we take is "whining and complaining" on the Internet nothing is accomplished...action today is required on many critical issues and we must be prepared to inform and educate...nothing less...otherwise our views are to be taken with "a grain of salt" and completely ignored.
California Skywatch and the Agriculture Defense Coalition have put together thousands of documents on different subjects in order to help facilitate fact finding and educational programs. We hope you will find this information of interest and help in educating others on these important topics.